2017 AAPNZ AGM AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FORUM
AUCKLAND | THURSDAY 13 JULY 2017
If you cannot attend the AAPNZ AGM on 13 July, you should register your apology with Nicki Williamson. To make sure your opinion is heard, you should complete the Proxy form and send it to Nicki no later than 5pm Wednesday, 5 July 2017.
AAPNZ 2017 Annual Report
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU TO THE AGM on 13 July 2017.
The AAPNZ 2017 Annual Report contains the 2017 financial reports and budget for 2018. The 2017 financial reports are still in the process of being audited. This year’s financial reports also include additional information and explanations to anticipate any questions at the AGM. This is to avoid any long discussions which risk the AGM funning over time. If you still have queries, please direct these to Teresa Flavelle by Monday, 10 July to allow us time to properly formulate a response for you, rather than trying to answer ‘on the fly’.
Any additional queries, not about the accounts, should be directed to Alison McKessar, National President.
Download 2017 Annual Report here.
The proxy form document is attached.
The AAPNZ AGM, Group Presidents’ and Professional Development (PD) Forum will be held in Auckland, the day before the Executive Secretary LIVE event, on Thursday, 13 July 2017. NET have been particularly keen to keep the costs of this as low as possible so have set an early bird registration fee of $250 + GST. Early bird ends 16 June 2017 so you have plenty of time to budget.
SEE THE PROGRAMME
The Full Package – What you get
When you register this is what you will get:
- The 44th AAPNZ Annual General Meeting – hear about this year’s achievements, the results of the 2016 membership survey, AAPNZ’s inspirational new values and vision and projects planned for the coming year.
- Lunchtime presentations from the finalists for the Administrative Professional Award 2017 – hear from each of the finalists about their career journey and what being the Administrative Professional Award winner means to them.
- New Zealand’s Time Management Queen – Robyn Pearce will help you to get a grip: reduce your overwhelm, increase productivity and free up more hours in your day.
- Internationally recognised leadership expert, Dr Patricia Bossons – A Chartered Psychologist, Dr Bossons is the Director of Executive Qualifications at Massey University and a Director at the Henley Business School in the UK. She has co-authored the book The Neuroscience of Leadership Coaching.
- Awards Night Gala Dinner – join us at the glamorous Stamford Plaza Hotel for a celebration of what AAPNZ is all about. Dress up in your glad rags to network with peers and international speakers and share in the joys of Group and individual achievements.
Keynote Speakers Announced
We can confirm that the keynote speakers are:
Dr Patricia Bossons
Patricia is a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychologist Society, and has worked in Executive Education as a leadership development specialist, business psychologist and excutive coach through her career.
She has recently taken up the role of Director of Executive Qualifications at Massey Business School, Massey University, NZ. Before this, she was the founder and Director of the Henley Centre for Coaching and Behavioural Change at the Henley Business School, UK.
Robyn is recognised world-wide as one of the top experts in the field of Time Management. Her dynamic, customised and compelling presentations involve the audience and engage their imagination. Give her people who seek to regain control of their lives and you’ll have audiences who walk away excited and motivated to change.
She’s made all the mistakes in the book – and survived! No other person can bring Robyn’s industry experience, knowledge, passion and unique and compelling stories to your conference room.